Call Karlie
4ever Photography
4everphotographybykarlie.blogspot.com
435-764-7283

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yard

So as everyone probably knows the blacksmith river is flooding and our property line is the river, so we have had a lot of water in our back yard. This week we were supposed to get our dirt for our back yard but it has got put off due to the weather and flood stuff. Well last week we were getting ready for the dirt, taking out fence and what not. I was painting inside and Eric and Riot were out back working hard. I took a break to check on the progress of the fence removal and this is what I see.



Riot driving the skid steer by himself across the yard while Eric puts fence posts in the bucket. Maybe if he can drive it by himself, I can learn someday.Once the river started flooding Eric and I took a very muddy/wet ride out in our field to get some pics of the water




kids watching us through the window.

No comments: