Call Karlie
4ever Photography
4everphotographybykarlie.blogspot.com
435-764-7283

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tay Tay's b-day party






We celebrated Tayvia's birthday last week. We had a princess party and it turned out so cute. I found a cake online that I wanted to make. Whenever I have something in my head I picture it turning our exactly like that. Well many hours later and realizing fondant isn't all that easy, my cake turned out not so much like I had invisioned it to look like. My sister in law came over and helped me while my brother mocked every thing we tried to do to make it look better. When Eric got home he said isn't fondant supposed to be smooth?? Oh well, good thing she is only 2. At least it tasted yummy.

1 comment:

Tenaya Garrett said...

you will have memories of this day till you die. At least there was a cake. As far as I can see, It looks amazing. good Job Karlie.
So sad to see our kids growing so old, so fast. good luck in the years to come!