Call Karlie
4ever Photography
4everphotographybykarlie.blogspot.com
435-764-7283

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

 Our day of Halloween started off with both the kids going to Preschool for their Halloween parties. Riot school starts at 9:30 so he was up bright and early and got into his costume.  We were getting ready to leave and he said his belly hurt, so I asked him if he wanted to stay home from school but he thought that was the dumbest idea ever.  So he went to school as Captain America.  I pulled up to get him after school and I could tell he didn't feel good, so I got him home and told him he better lay down for a nap so he could feel better for that night.  Long story short the poor little guy slept for hours then woke up puking so he couldn't go trick or treating. I felt so sad for him, he was so bummed.  So me and Tayvia headed out and filled both their buckets with candy.  Her little costume turned out so cute.  I still need to take a few pictures of Riot in his costume and I will share soon.  He did make a cute Captain America for the couple hours he was in it.

 My pretty little Repunzel!!



No comments: